Monday, January 1, 2007

Welcome to my blog

Monday morning is the day. I will be flying from Toronto and end up in Johannesburg sometime on Wednesday January 10th.

My job description with Worldvision is still taking shape.

I hope that you will visit this blog often. Feel free to post messages and responses to keep in touch. To do this click on the word "comments" at the bottom of each post.

I will be updating the blog about once a week. This way you can be up to date with some of my experiences. Plus you will get to see some of the wonderful people I meet.

Talk with you later

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue the Blog looks great.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sue!

Jennifer C. here.

Just wanted to check in and say your "blog" looks great. The tree is fabulous.

I am so excited to read all about your adventures in the next year. And . . . look at the pictures of beautiful children and places you'll be posting weekly (hint, hint.

L&P,
Jenn

Anonymous said...

Hey Sue--your blog looks great. Looking forward to reading about your adventures.
Later,
Paula :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sue!

Looking forward to your next update, Sue! Wherever you are right now.

L&P,
Jenn

Anonymous said...

Hey Sue, hope your travels have taken you safely to your destination, i can't wait to see and hear all the exciting stories you will have.
love
bonnie

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sue!
I'm excited about reading your stories here. Many blessings to you.
Love,
Marg Hull

Anonymous said...

Hey Sue,
Hope you are doing well. Looking forward to reading about all your adventures!
Much Love and Prayers,
Sonja

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,
It is great to read about your impressions and your experiences. Your life will never be the same. God Bless you with wisdom in the daily decisions and in loving those dear children. Stay well, Genny and Earl S in Goshen